Dental Veneers in Delhi For Beautiful Smile
The veneers are a thin sheet that adheres to the outside of the tooth.
We all want to get a perfect smile, like the one we see actors or celebrities. In many cases, your secret is dental veneers. The veneers are a thin sheet that adheres to the outside of the tooth, hiding possible spots, filling interdental spaces and restoring damaged teeth.
There are two types of dental veneers in Delhi, depending on the material in which they are constructed:
- Composite dental veneers: they are made with a synthetic resin similar to that used for restorations, indistinguishable from the naked eye of a natural tooth. This material allows to model the veneer by layers simulating the enamel and dentine of the tooth, giving it a great naturalness.
- Porcelain dental veneers: they are made with ceramic. By using highly aesthetic porcelain, the naturalness of the tooth is restored, returning the desired shape, colour and size.
Composite veneers are usually recommended when the patient requires minor changes in their teeth, either to correct minor alterations in shape, colour or size. If the patient needs veneers to cover large alterations of colour or shape in a dental group, it is advisable to resort to ceramic veneers as long as they present the mechanical conditions for their use, since patients who do not have a stable bite or grind their teeth (bruxism) either of the two options could fail over time.
10 advantages of dental veneers
- They correct defects. The veneers can be used to remove stains from the teeth, for interdental spaces, to enlarge a small tooth and to unify forms or to fix eroded or fractured teeth.
- Fast treatment, benefits are obtained in a few sessions. The composite veneers can be placed in one session and the porcelain veneers in 2 or 3.
- Natural appearance The variety of colours offered by the materials of which the veneers are made allow obtaining a colour practically identical to the original teeth
- They are durable. The veneers can remain attached to the tooth for a long time if they are taken care of and if there are no changes in their bite stability. Approximately 20 years of porcelain and between 5 and 7 of the composite.
- They can be removed or restored. If the dental veneers are damaged or eroded, they can be restored (composite) or removed and new ones (porcelain).
- The teeth are not damaged. The veneers stick to the teeth with a resin that does not damage the enamel. In the case of porcelain veneers, the advances allow only the enamel layer to be minimally worn so that the veneers can be glued.
- They do not hurt Placing a dental veneer is not a painful treatment. In some cases it may cause small discomfort, in which case local anaesthesia will be administered so that the process is calmer.
- Prices for all pockets. In the market there is a wide variety of prices, composite veneers are cheaper and with excellent results, porcelain has a slightly higher cost (also its duration is greater).
- Improve self-esteem Correcting dental defects allows us to smile or talk without feeling uncomfortable. We transmit tranquillity and confidence.
- We got a smile 10. Dental veneers in Delhi is an aesthetic treatment that improves our smile noticeably.
Be careful if …
Dental veneers in Pitampura is an aesthetic treatment that covers the original tooth. If you have decay or tartar and you put on veneers you will hide an unresolved problem and you will favour a worsening of the situation for which you should not present hygiene problems, you should not have cavities or diseases that affect the gums.
Dental veneers are made of a very resistant material but they can be damaged or eroded if you suffer bruxism or if you occupy the teeth in different activities that are not for crushing food such as you bite your nails, open bottles or short tapes with your teeth, peel some fruit or seed.
If you have resin veneers, you should be careful not to consume foods with a high level of dyes, such as synthetic juices, tea, mate, coffee, beets, among others.
The smoking eventually dyes the resin veneers causing colour changes.